Option500 is a binary options trading platform owned and executed by Option Solution Group Limited, a financial services company whose headquarters are located at 3rd Floor, C&H Tower, Corner of Great Marlborough and Great George Street, PO Box 2320, Roseau, 00152, Commonwealth Of Dominica. Option500 offers traders an opportunity to engage in social/copy trading thanks to its innovative binary options platform. Please kindly keep in mind that Option500 does not welcome traders from the US.
Traders at Option500 can enjoy interactive market analysis and insights, which they can use to analyse trading opportunities. Traders can expect to receive a Payout of up to 85% on regular binary options. Option500 also does from time to time offer welcome bonus of up to 200% and risk-free trades totalling a maximum of $1,000. Traders can also expect rebates of up to 15% on unsuccessful trades. Option500 has already won multiple broker awards including Premium Support of the year, Customers’ Choice award, as well as, The Most Secure Platform of the year 2016.
Option500 Bonus and Account Types
Traders at Option500 can expect to receive a welcome bonus of up to 200% and risk-free trades of up to $1,000. Currently, there is just one account type, the standard trading account, which requires a minimum deposit of $100.
Option500 Trade types
Option500 gives its traders an opportunity to trade using up to four option types. Traders can also engage in social/copy trading via the broker’s replicator feature. Here, you can easily copy/follow expert traders’ trades.
- High/Low: This option type requires traders to predict the direction of the trade for a potential payout of up to 85%.
- Sixty Seconds: This is a typical call/put option, similar to high/low option type but with extremely short expiry periods ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Strategix: This is an innovative option type from Option500, which allows traders to adjust the risk levels for different payouts. The higher the risk level, the higher the potential payout.
- Pairs: Here, traders simply compare the performances of two assets, pick the one they believe will come out tops for a potential payout of up to 85%.
How to Make €500 in 15 Minutes
Asset Index of Option500
Aside from the pairs trading available at Option500, traders can also trade individual asset types, which include currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities.
- Currencies: AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD
- Stocks: AIG, Alibaba, Amazon, Apple, Banco Santander, Bank of America, Barclays, BBVA, BMW, BNP Paribas, BP (London), China Life, Citigroup, Coca-Cola, eBay
- Indices: DAX 30 Futures, Dow Jones Futures, Dubai Index, FTSE 100 Futures, IBEX 35 Futures, MICEX Futures, NASDAQ 100 Futures, Nifty 50 Futures, Nikkei 225 ($) Futures, S&P 500 Futures, SSE 180, Tel-Aviv 25 Index
- Commodities: Copper Futures, Crude Oil Futures, Gold, Gold/EUR, Gold/GBP, Natural Gas Futures, Silver
Option500 Trading Tools & Resources
Option500 has developed a platform where traders can access several supporting materials to aid in their trading activities.
At Opttion500, traders are presented with sections where they can access breaking financial news, daily and weekly market analysis, as well as, latest trades by expert traders from which traders can elect to copy their trades.
Option500 has also developed a section where its traders can access educational materials on binary options presented in the form of videos, eBooks, and tutorials.
This broker also understands the importance of mobile trading and has, therefore, developed mobile trading apps for iOS and Android devices downloadable at App Store and Play Store, respectively, to facilitate on-the-go trading.
Option500 Deposits and Withdrawals
Option500 has yet to include specific information with regard to deposits and withdrawals, but at the moment, traders can deposit and withdraw funds in their trading accounts using Credit/Debit cards, and Wire Transfer. Currently, accepted cards include Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and Diners Club International.
Traders can begin trading with as little as $250.
Bonus Policy: Option500 does from time to time give traders a welcome bonus of up to 200% and risk-free trades of up to $1,000. For a welcome bonus of up to 50%, traders can only access the funds after achieving a trading volume equivalent to 20x the sum of initial deposit plus bonus received.
For 100% bonus, the volume must reach 25x the deposit plus bonus. 101%-200% requires 30x trading volume while anything above 200% requires 35x trading volume.
On the other hand, risk-free trades require a trading volume equivalent to 30x the value of risk-free trades awarded.
Option500 Customer Service
Traders at Option500 can contact support via E-mail, Phone, Contact Form, and Live-Chat.
Latest posts by Steve Gardner (see all)
- Binary Options Robot.com Review - 07/04/2017
- Will U.S. Natural Gas Production Increase in 2017? - 14/02/2017
- How to Select The Best Binary Options Broker - 22/06/2016